Choose the right version for you
OCLC offers hosted and stand-alone EZproxy. Not sure which service is right for you? Complete this questionnaire to start the conversation with an EZproxy implementation specialist. You can also review our Frequently Asked Questions.
To order EZproxy stand-alone service:
- Complete and submit an EZproxy Quote Request form. (This request form also includes an option for an EZproxy hosted quote.)
- Complete and submit the EZproxy Order - Stand-alone Service form (also available as a PDF).
To order EZproxy hosted service:
- Complete an EZproxy Quote Request form. (This request form includes an option for an EZproxy stand-alone quote.)
- Complete and submit the EZproxy Order - Hosted Service form (also available as a PDF).
- If you submitted the PDF version of the order form, complete and submit the EZproxy hosted questionnaire (PDF or Word).
To use EZproxy, you must have the EZproxy software and a license key. You can download the software using the links below. A trial license key is available for a 30-day, no-charge trial period. Submit the EZproxy Trial Request form to request a trial license key. To receive a production license key, order EZproxy as explained above.
NOTE: An OCLC WebService Key (WSKey) is required to run EZproxy 6.0. If you purchased an annual subscription after July 2013, and that subscription is current, you can request a WSKey now. If you purchased a license prior to July 2013, you will need to update to the new annual subscription model. To do this, you can request a quote above, and you will be provided with a quote and information about how to subscribe.
If you already have a current EZproxy subscription, but do not yet have a WSKey, please follow these instructions.
If you are uncertain if your subscription is current, please email email@example.com.