Streamlining your DDA workflow with WorldShare Metadata Collection Manager
During the session, Sara Finch, Senior Information Developer at OCLC, discussed several topics relating to DDA.
This event has passed.
- How to use WorldShare Metadata Collection Manager to set and synchronize holdings in WorldCat on your DDA titles, short-term loans and on purchased titles
- How to leverage new record editing options such as the inclusion of provider names, collection names, notes and tag deletions
- What you need to know when you decide to do DDA
- How to receive custom URLs to support access from within your discovery interface
- How to receive e-mailed reports for MARC records.
21 November 2013
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time, North America [UTC -5]