CONTENTdm "quick start" for WorldCat Discovery Services subscribers
What is CONTENTdm?
OCLC's CONTENTdm Digital Collection Management Software can make everything in your digital collections available to everyone, everywhere. No matter the format—local history archives, newspapers, books, maps, slide libraries or audio/video—CONTENTdm can handle the storage, management and delivery of your collections to users across the Web.
- The CONTENTdm software hosted by OCLC
- Three Project Clients for building your digital collections
- 10GB of storage for up to 3,000 digital items
If you find that your requirements exceed any of these limits, we’ll work with you to review purchasing options to continue seamless growth of your collections.
We’ve created training modules just for you. In addition, we've provided resource information and the form to activate your CONTENTdm "quick start" hosted instance.
Watch the recording of the latest CONTENTdm & Digital Collection Gateway Overview session.
If you have questions after watching the Overview, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Activate your CONTENTdm instance.
- Attend a free CONTENTdm Basic Skills session.
Attend free, live-online CONTENTdm training. After your CONTENTdm instance is activated, you may register to attend this series of free, live-online courses designed to assist new users in building digital collections:
- CONTENTdm Basic Skills 1 - Getting started with CONTENTdm
- CONTENTdm Basic Skills 2 - Working with text in CONTENTdm
- CONTENTdm Basic Skills 3 - Maintaining collections in CONTENTdm
These sessions are offered on a monthly basis.