We understand that moving to a new library management system is a major decision. The research, review and implementation process will be different for every institution. We have a team of Library Services Consultants who can help you get all of the information you need to make an informed decision.
To get the conversation started, please call, e-mail or fill out the form to the right to set up a time that we can talk.
Join us for a webinar
23 September 2014
During this one-hour detailed demonstration of WorldShare Management Services, you will learn how you can streamline all of your circulation tasks through a single, Web-based interface. You’ll also learn how your library operations can be performed on any tablet, laptop, smartphone or device with a Web browser. The portability of these devices means you can more easily complete tasks, such as inventory, because you carry out the tasks in your library’s stacks.
- Circulation: You will see how to easily use the account management functions, including check-in, check-out and renewals, as well as integrated hold and fine management. We will demonstrate how the services track availability and holds in real time, enabling libraries to generate a pull list on demand.
- Course Reserves: You will see how easy it is for anyone, including student workers, to create and duplicate a list, and store everything electronically.
24 September 2014
During this session, you will learn how:
- Member collaboration and cooperation is paving the way for the library of the future
- WorldShare® Management Services engage member libraries to advise on product development
- Librarians can comprehensively and cost-effectively manage workflows.