Choose the right version for you
OCLC offers hosted and stand-alone EZproxy. Not sure which service is right for you? Complete this questionnaire to start the conversation with an EZproxy implementation specialist. You can also review our Frequently Asked Questions.
To order EZproxy stand-alone service:
- Complete and submit an EZproxy Quote Request form. (This request form also includes an option for an EZproxy hosted quote.)
- Complete and submit the EZproxy Order - Stand-alone Service form (also available as a PDF).
To order EZproxy hosted service:
- Complete an EZproxy Quote Request form. (This request form includes an option for an EZproxy stand-alone quote.)
- Complete and submit the EZproxy Order - Hosted Service form (also available as a PDF).
- If you submitted the PDF version of the order form, complete and submit the EZproxy hosted questionnaire (PDF or Word).
To test or use EZproxy, you must have the EZproxy software and a license key. You can download the software here. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a test license key for a 30-day trial period, free of charge. Order EZproxy to receive a production license key.