We understand that moving to a new library management system is a major decision. The research, review and implementation process will be different for every institution. We have a team of library services consultants who can help you get all the information you need to make an informed decision.
To get the conversation started, please call, e-mail or fill out the form on the right to setup a time we can talk.
Join us for a webinar
05 May 2015
Join this 30-minute webinar with guest presenters from Saddleback College. Jenny Langrell, Library Department Chair and Systems Librarian, and Lydia Welhan, Technical Services Librarian, will share their library’s experience with WorldShare Managment Services (WMS). During this session, you will:
- Hear why Saddleback College chose to implement WMS
- Learn the ways WMS is creating efficiencies for staff, faculty and students
- Explore how WMS has enabled this library to spend less time managing systems so staff can focus on priorities.
Jenny and Lydia will have plenty of time to answer audience questions. Register to join the live event and bring your questions.
06 May 2015
During this one-hour overview demonstration, you will see how WorldShare Management Services:
- Help your library simplify your electronic resources management workflows
- Improve discovery and access of your library’s e-resources, including e-books, e-journal packages, databases and open access collections
- Free you from the restrictions of local hardware and software, and provide more time to focus on serving your users and community.