ILLiad hosted service
OCLC provides complete server hosting to all ILLiad users. This includes all of the hardware and software components needed as well as all back-ups, system and software upgrades and customization and installation time from the developers. OCLC gives you solid support through reliable installation options.
The benefits of using hosting include:
- You save on server space, reduce internal technical support demands and have no future costs for hardware or software upgrades.
- We provide specific opportunities to improve your library's ILLiad performance by condensing database historical transaction data and log files.
- You stay current with ILLiad upgrades.
- We provide all ILLiad server components, including Windows IIS Web server, MS SQL database server and a dedicated firewall.
- We provide 24/7 onsite monitoring of hosting hardware and software within OCLC's climate-controlled and restricted-access computer facility.
- We perform incremental and full back-ups of Web server contents and database data on an hourly, nightly and weekly basis for disaster recovery requirements and off-site storage.
- You have fast response to server problems through our Customer Support Department.
ILLiad migration service
OCLC provides complimentary migration service. Dedicated OCLC staff members will help you migrate successfully from your local ILLiad server to the OCLC ILLiad hosted service.