- Cataloging Label Program manages the creation, display, editing and printing of pocket and spine cataloging labels
- Terminologies Service provides access to multiple controlled vocabularies to help you create consistent metadata that will help improve discovery and access of your materials
Other cataloging services
Related OCLC services
- WorldShare Metadata offers a complete metadata management for physical and electronic resources.
- CONTENTdm now includes Connexion digital import feature. Now you can attach digital files to your WorldCat records and your CONTENTdm collections using the Connexion client
- Log on to OCLC Usage Statistics using your Connexion authorization number and password to view statistical data summarized at the institution level
Past and recorded events
13 May 2015
13 May 2015
Sign up for news and updates on cataloging and metadata.
Would you like to subscribe to other OCLC e-mails or provide more information on your profile? Providing more information now will make sure you receive the OCLC news that matters most to you.
A message has been sent to your e-mail address. Please follow the link in that e-mail to the page where you can edit your preferences. This is done to ensure that only you can edit your e-mail preferences.