Accessions List at a glance
Accessions List keeps track of your recently cataloged titles, and produces complete lists from your online catalog processing.
- Alert users to new information in a particular subject area
- Create interest in what’s new in a collection, department, branch library or unit
- Prepare administrative reports with accessions lists information
- Customize your lists by choosing primary and secondary sort sequences, coverage, frequency and bibliographic record selection. Learn more.
- Your lists are prepared in convenient and versatile HTML format.
The Accessions List service works in conjunction with your preferred method of adding your current cataloging to WorldCat. Methods include: