With WorldShare License Manager, you can:
Available on stats.oclc.org is information about how your users are accessing OCLC services, such as the link resolver, Discovery and Interlibrary Loan. Statistics gathered from COUNTER-compliant vendors also help inform decision making.
Future functionality for WorldShare License Manager
When you subscribe to License Manager, you will benefit from regular additions of functionality to add even more efficiency to the management of your library's electronic resources. Enhancements planned for the service include:
- expanded workflow alerts for subscription renewals, changes and decision support regarding acquisitions and management of collections;
- additional reporting capabilities, including those prepared from COUNTER statistics, both harvested from SUSHI-compliant providers and uploaded manually;
- new license templates, including the Shared Electronic Resource Understanding (SERU) and other state, regional and national licensing terms;
- exporting of licenses both in user-friendly formats as well as in machine-readable ONIX-PL;
- consortial license management; and
- Web services for use in subject guides and course pages.
Check out these tutorials to get an idea about how License Manager can help your library:
02 February 2015
Download the WorldShare License Manager flier
Learn more about how to easily manage your licensed and electronic resources.
Sign up for news and updates on the first truly cooperative, Webscale management service for libraries.
Would you like to subscribe to other OCLC e-mails or provide more information on your profile? Providing more information now will make sure you receive the OCLC news that matters most to you.
A message has been sent to your e-mail address. Please follow the link in that e-mail to the page where you can edit your preferences. This is done to ensure that only you can edit your e-mail preferences.