CONTENTdm Hosting Services
Get your collections on the Web quickly
Would you like to provide Web access to your digital collections quickly and easily? OCLC staff can install your software and configure your initial CONTENTdm Web site for you on OCLC servers. Your CONTENTdm collections are then accessible through Web browsers for administration and access, as well as additional collection creation.
What does Hosting Services include?
- A CONTENTdm Web interface for your end users, which you can customize to meet your needs using the website configuration tools
- Upgrades to new releases of CONTENTdm
- Daily backups of your hosted data and site customizations
- Monitoring of all system hardware 24 hours a day, every day
- Proactive, automated website availability checks
All this is provided within OCLC's enterprise data centers, which operate in an ISO 27001-certified data center environment. More information about OCLC's data management and operations is available on the OCLC security policies page.