The OCLC EMEA Regional Council Nominating Committee reviews and approves nominations. The Nominating Committee seeks to obtain at least two nominations for each open position that represent diversity from within the membership. Members of the 2013 Nominating Committee are listed below.
Once the Nominating Committee approves the list of candidates, they will announce the candidates who will appear on the ballot by sending a Member Update e-mail and posting the slate of candidates on the OCLC website. This announcement is scheduled for mid-January. Voting is scheduled to take place in March 2013, and election results will be announced during the OCLC Global Council Annual Meeting, tentatively planned for 23–25 April 2013.
Each member organization in the EMEA Region has one vote per qualifying member institution. If you (or your organization’s director) have not already done so, please update the contact information of the person who will vote on behalf of your library using the link provided above.
Have a question? Please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMEA Regional Council Nominating Committee 2012–2013
- Berndt Dugall, Director University of Frankfurt Library, Germany (Chair)
- Poul Erlandsen, Head of Department Royal Library, Denmark
- Robin Green, Deputy Librarian, University of Warwick, UK
- Cendrella Habre, Director, Riyad Nassar Library, Lebanese American University, Lebanon
- Bert Looper, Director, Tresoar, The Netherlands
- Robert Moropa, Director Library Services, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Anja Smit, Library Director Utrecht University, The Netherlands