WorldCat.org traffic partner sites
These partner websites provide links to WorldCat.org and/or other access to WorldCat-based information. Libraries who contribute their holdings to WorldCat® receive additional visibility from these sites through OCLC's partner syndication activities, which have established mutual linking and traffic sharing relationships with the websites below.
- Authors Licensing and Collecting Society
- Better World Books
- Book Crawler (iPhone and iPad app)
- Credo Reference
- Designers & Books
- Ex Libris
- Find My Library (UK)
- Google, Google Scholar and Google Books
- How To Write Citations
- iBookshelf (iPhone and iPad app)
- Lexile (Metametrics)
- Microsoft Academic Search
- Mobiletag (French-language app for Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows phone)
- Nielsen BookData Online
- Open Library
- pic2shop (app for Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows phone)
- RedLaser (app for Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows phone)
- Research Habits Digital, LLC
- T and Biscuits
- Tek Data
- TRIS Database (NTB/NTIS)
Learn more about library syndication through WorldCat.
About partnership opportunities
Do you represent a commercial or organizational website or a library-service or information provider? If your end users could benefit from having supplemental access to library-owned materials and information through WorldCat, learn more about our partnership programs at WorldCat.org.
WorldCat.org Globaler Katalog
In diesem Bereich finden Sie Veranstaltungen zu WorldCat.org.
25 August 2017
(Kunst)historisch onderzoek in WorldCat
11 November 2014