The WorldCat knowledge base continues to grow with new providers and collections added monthly. The details for December updates are now available in the full release notes.
- Classiques Garnier (classiques)
- Classiques Garnier Numérique offers to university, public, private, and research libraries online access to databases in the fields of literature and the humanities.
- Numerique Premium (np)
- Numerique Premium is a French-speaking eBooks platform for History and Humanities in partnership with 35 publishers and societies for institutional libraries.
New collections from:
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Alexander Street Press (alexanderpress)
- Classiques Garnier (classiques)*
- Credo Reference (credo)
- Elsevier (elsevier)
- Knovel Library (knovel)
- Numerique Premium (np)*
*indicates a new provider, see descriptions above
New Cooperatively Contributed Collections from:
- Psychotherapy. net Subscription Videos @ Fuller Libraries (Unlimited Concurrent Users; Streaming, no download (global.268.44) - contributed by Fuller Theological Seminary
- LWW Health Library Collection (global.1968.6) – contributed by Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Brandeis University Press Open Access Ebooks (global.647.116) – contributed by St. Thomas University
For additional details, please reference:
- WorldCat knowledge base content updates
- WorldCat knowledge base collections list