Sustainable Collection Services: A brief overview and demonstration
Learn how to visualize your collection in the context of the collective collection, model deselection and print management scenarios, and generate custom lists to support weeding, storage and other collection management activities.
Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
This session will start with a brief overview of Sustainable Collection Services (SCS), where you’ll learn
- about issues facing local print book collections;
- how you can use data to drive decisions about your library collections; and
- how sharing, archiving or removing monographs can help you transform valuable library space.
The second part of this session will focus on a brief demonstration, where you’ll see how SCS helps you manage and share print monographs. We’ll explore how GreenGlass, the SCS Web-based decision support tool, lets you
- explore and visualize collections in the context of the collective collection;
- quickly model deselection and print management scenarios; and
- generate custom reports and lists to support weeding and other collection management activities.
18 Mai 2016
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]