This form must be submitted by the person who will serve as the joining institution’s Partner Representative (typically the library or archive director).
See requirements, benefits, and opportunities of partnership >>
See responsibilities of the Partner Representative >>
See the dues schedule >>
Submission of this form is understood to be a signal of your institution's intent to join the OCLC Research Library Partnership. Please note that:
- Affiliation with the Partnership is understood to be an ongoing commitment; therefore, affiliation is renewed automatically on 1 July of each year.
- To end the Partnership, the Institution must notify at least 30 days in advance of the desired end date; during that 30-day notice period, the Institution may continue to participate as full Partners in all Partnership activities.
Submission of this form is understood to mean that your institution is a not-for-profit organization with an educational, research or cultural mission that has:
- Deep and rich collections and information resources, and a mandate to make them accessible now and into the future
- A commitment to exploit technology to make these collections accessible for research
- Resources that enable contribution to the "commons," without immediate gain
- A commitment to collaboration
- The capacity and intention to contribute to the OCLC Research Library Partnership in multiple ways—for example: sharing collections, contributing metadata and records of varying types, participating in events and projects, sharing staff expertise and technology infrastructure, helping to set directions for collaborative work.